Total Pageviews

Monday 2 January 2012

My week in pictures. 02/01/12

Hello 2012!
I've seen so many of these and since i have 
my new camera, i thought i would give it a try.
and since i have my internet coming in just over a weeks time.
I now promise i will do a my week in pictures every week!
well... try too. 
Last few hours of Christmas day. 
My gorgeous girly, Lola.
I am daddy & mummy little girl still.
Our view on boxing day beach walk.
Cider, i love being Cornish.
Boyfriend being a handy man.
    



























This is what i see after walking 5 seconds out of my door.
Ashley and I <3

My new years eve nails.

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic pictures. Glad you are making good use of the new camera.

    Love your nails.

    http://www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the beach! so pretty! i'd love to live on the Lizard, it's one of my fave places

    http://pretty-in-pink-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new year!

    Thanks for entering my giveaway. I've already entered your last week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the nails! they are so preeeeety!

    ReplyDelete