Total Pageviews

Wednesday 11 January 2012

Glossybox For Men.


*GLOSSYBOX for men*
December edition.
The future is finally here... hassle-free access to the best in grooming.

This is a review done by my boyfriend, so it's fair because I couldn't try these products myself. The actual reviews will be shorter than normally, because my boyfriend is a man of every few words. Thank you Ashley for doing this for me and my followers.
*Shaveworks- The cool fix.
Retails at: £31.00, 156ml.
Sample size: £1.26, 29ml.
GBM: A soothing blue gel that alleviates shaving and waxing woes.
Ashley: I thought this was a very interesting product, it does cool down my skin after shaving I haven't tried it with waxing yet. But i'm sure Ljay will get me too try it for her and then if it works she'll proberly take it off me. Really refreshing product. 4/5 for this product.
*Murad- Clarifying mask.
Retails at: £35.00, 75g.
Sample size: £10.50, 30g
GBM: This natural clay-based formula draws out impurities and absorbs excess oil to control and prevent breakouts.
Ashley: This mask was the worse one in the box, it smells like burning hair and it made my face sting which im sure its not meant to do. I don't have problem skin has Ljay calls it so an acne mask wouldn't of done much anyway so I going to give this to Ljay to swap. 1/5
*Goldwell- Dualsenses for men hair & body shampoo.
Retails at: £7.60, 300ml.
Sample size: £0.76, 30ml.
GBM: Cleanse, revitalise and care for your hair, skin and scalp.
Ashley: This smells so good first of all, thought this 'dual' thing was weird but i'm giving it a try anyway.
*Monu- Vitru conditioning body wash & Vitru energy rub.
Retails at: £12.25, 200ml & £15.00, 150ml.
Sample size: £0.81, 20ml & £4.50, 30ml
GBM: This body wash formulated with mild foaming agents to gently cleanse the skin and leave it feeling fresh and supple.
Ashley: I had to use quite a big blob of the wash to actually make it foam but other than that a very nice product, wouldn't buy it myself though. Cool to have in the bathroom though. 3/5
GBM: Vitru's energy rub muscle gel is designed to energise a tired mind and body.
Ashley: Don't really know what to think of this product, only because I don't really know what its meant to do. I suppose it's meant to relax tired muscles but I rubbed it on my thighs and back and all it did was make it cold. 3/5
* Goldwell- style sign roughman- matte cream paste.
Retails at: £9.00, 100ml.
Sample size: £2.25, 25ml.
GBM: Rub a small amount between your palms and style your hair. Use on slightly damp or dry hair.
Ashley: I like this gel, not a paste really. Its a clear blue gel and super easy to you. 5/5
*Yves saint laurent- La nuit de L'homme & L'homme.
Retails at: £43.00, 60ml.
Sample size: £0.43
GBM: A fresh oriental men's fragrance that rocks the senses, combining cardamom and cedarwood for intensely sexy scent.
- An iconic men's fragrance from Yves saint laurent: fresh, woody, masculine.
Ashley: I like both of these fragrances too bad they are such tiny samples. 4/5

Overall prices: £20.51.


No comments:

Post a Comment